Google Sites (Portfolio)
How to Insert Your Flash Animation Into Google Sites
How To Insert a Video Into Google Sites
- Upload your video into Google Drive
- Ensure you share it to "Everyone with the Link"
- Go to Google sites and on your Video Page (in edit mode) click on INSERT and then in the menu select Google Drive and select Video. Choose the video you just uploaded.
- You will only see a “block” until you actually save the page.
How to Embed an Audio file (.wav or .mp3) into Google Sites updated 9 May 2016
- Upload your audio file at the bottom of the audio page in your Google Site.
- Put your mouse where you would like to insert the audio player on the main page (while in edit mode).
- Go to INSERT and select Add gaget by URL.
- Paste the following URL in: https://sites.google.com/site/basler45678/home/html5-audio-player.xml
- Click OK to close this for a few minutes.
- Right click the download arrow beside the audio file you uploaded and copy the link.
- Go back to the embedded player, click on the cog and then paste the link into the "File to Play" window and adjust all the options to how you wish to to display.
- You will see a "block" until you actually save the page.